REMINISCING

Going back to the days that this blog was more on quantity than quality. I was 13 years old back then. I remember posting 2-3 entrie...



Going back to the days that this blog was more on quantity than quality. I was 13 years old back then. I remember posting 2-3 entries in a week talking about nonsense things and has grammatically incorrect sentences and not so good photos or outfits.

Before, I don’t care about what will people say about my blog. This is my little space that I created for myself and not for anyone else, but for a fact that I shared this online which is an open field for people who don’t know how to mind their own business, I started to change everything that this blog has, its theme, photos and etc, to get away with negativity, but no matter what you do, there’s still those people who hate you for being you.

I read my previous entries here 2 years ago and I feel sorry for everything that I have done lol. I assumed all of us has this stage of immaturity wherein we're not aware of our actions in life and gracelessly posting things that we experienced in life through social media. But when maturity hits, you just feel embarrassed for  the things that you did back then and you just want to change everything and be a better version of yourself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments